Monday, April 27, 2009
Mark from ProclaimHisWord came again to Trinity Law School, and we shot this video. Here is about 8 minutes of my testimony and about a minute explaining what place I believe the Christian testimony has in relation to the Gospel.
Posted by Lane Chaplin at 3:23:00 PM
Monday, April 20, 2009
Some of you may be wondering why this blog hasn't been updated in a while. In short, it's just plain being pressed for time. Exams for law school are coming up and BarBri essays just finished so I've been pretty busy. For that reason also, videos that I've wanted to get up and on Youtube have been postponed. Gladly, though, after May 7th, I'll have a good bit of time to make those videos and put them on Youtube. To "tie you over" until then, here's a list of the upcoming projects that will hopefully be posted by the end of May.
1. Right Facts; Wrong Conclusions (Apologetics.com with Lindsay Brooks and guests Dr. James White and Lane Chaplin)
- This was a show we did right before James White's debate with Bart Ehrman on textual criticism. Dr. White went into many of the texts that are often brought up by Ehrman in his campaign against Christianity. It was a very helpful show that could be thought of as a companion piece to the debate because there were things that were brought up in the 2 hour show that were not addressed in the debate. Needless to say, I did *ALOT* more listening than I did talking in this show. :)
2. Kung Fu Panda "Sermon" Review (Fighting for the Faith with Chris Rosebrough and guest Lane Chaplin)
- This was another 2 hour show where Chris and I took a "sermon" from the original "30 Day Sex Challenge Pastor" called "Kung Fu Panda" and reviewed it on the show. It was hilarious, but it was also helpful for those who are struggling with the fact that they can't find much of anything biblical in these "Purpose Driven/Seeker Sensitive" businesses. We also addressed some ridiculous news items toward the beginning. This show has a lot of laughs and was fun to be on.
3. Logical Fallacies in Evangelism (Ambassador's Alliance Radio with Tony Miano and guest Lane Chaplin)
- This was about a 30 minute section of the Ambassador's Alliance radio program that I was on about a month ago addressing some of the logical fallacies we are faced with in evangelism and even some that we make ourselves. I pray this was helpful and have been told by several people that it was so I decided to put this up.
4. May 2009 Resource of the Month
- I'm putting together a few things for this one including a couple friends that will help with this video. It will be one that you all are probably familiar with in some respect even if you aren't aware that you are. Feel free to guess away in the comment section, but these lips are sealed!
5. Along with these, I'm working with the associate pastor of First Baptist of Boynton Beach (Mark Kielar's church) to get a good many of his sermon videos to post on the site. I will also be posting several CrossTV clips and anything else I find of interest throughout the month.
Posted by Lane Chaplin at 3:01:00 PM
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Christless Christianity Book ($10.81 Brand New):
White Horse Inn Episodes:
Christless Christianity: http://www.imeem.com/lanechaplin/music/-2oTnABg/white-horse-inn-christless-christianity/
Christless Christianity, Revisited:
Posted by Lane Chaplin at 1:02:00 AM